Can you smell it? The fresh October air is bringing in a chilly and spooky vibe of its own. The orange and yellow hues of the leaves falling from the trees give it a beautiful look you can’t miss. While October comes with all these amazing things, it also brings the season of pumpkins. Around this time, you’ll probably be seeing, eating, and making a lot of pumpkin-inspired recipes like cookies, pies, and even beverages.
Make It Yourself!
Rather than getting in your car and driving all the way to the nearest Starbucks, how about you make your own pumpkin spice latte? This will help you save time and money as well since the one you make at home will be far more delicious and less pricey than the Starbucks one. Not to mention, it will always be an impressive skill to present to your guests and they are sure going to enjoy it.
Here is the simple recipe that is going to revive the October spirit, so what are you waiting for? Try it out and enjoy them with a Halloween special movie.
Dualit Pumpkin Spiced latte
This recipe only serves one person, so if you are making it for more people then simply increase the given amount for the ingredients. You’ll need:
- 2 teaspoons of Allspice (includes ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, and cloves)
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- Half teaspoon brown sugar
- 250ml of cold milk
- 1 shot of espresso
- Firstly, grind all the dry spices to make the pumpkin spice mix - you’ll have to add cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, ginger, and sugar and grind it till it turns smooth.
- Then you’re going to take only ¼ teaspoon of the pumpkin spice mix and add it to your glass.
- Now, you are going to take the milk and pour it into a milk frother or shake it until it doubles in volume.
- Add the milk to your latte glass and allow it to settle.
- Pour the espresso shot on top and garnish it with a pinch of the pumpkin spice mix.
While there is a compulsion on how to make this drink, you can customize it any way that you like. You can add the classic sweet whipped cream on top or change the portion of the ingredient to your liking but don’t forget to enjoy the process.
Enjoy your pumpkin spice latte! We bet this recipe will make it to your cookbook!